Motorized Butterfly Valve
- Application To control the Flow of fluids(Gas or Liquid) flowing through the pipes or Ducts.
- Voltage 230/110/415VAC Volt (v)
- Product Type Electrical Actuators
- Color Green ,Oragne ,Yellow
- Structure Butterfly
- Type Quarter turn electric actuator
- Power Electrical
- Supply Ability : 50 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 15 Unit
- 55000 INR/Unit
- Green ,Oragne ,Yellow
- To control the Flow of fluids(Gas or Liquid) flowing through the pipes or Ducts.
- Medium temp Celsius (oC)
- 230/110/415VAC Volt (v)
- Electrical Actuators
- Quarter turn electric actuator
- Medium Pressure
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 50 Unit Per Month
- 5 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box as per customer requirement .
- All India
To meet the different requirements of our valuable customers, we are offering Motorized Butterfly Valve as per the requirements of our customers. This range of valve is widely used in chemical and process industry. The offered Motorized Butterfly Valve is manufactured using top grade quality raw materials. these valves are highly acclaimed in the market for their by our highly qualified experts and tested in laboratory for their abrasion resistance feature, excellent durability and optimum quality. Furthermore, our experts offer on time delivery of the offered products.
Note :- For 24V DC & 415 VAC, 50 Hz motors above current and wattage values are not applicable
Large Size Valves:
These units are the combination of Rotary Actuators with Supplementary worm gear boxes having following features. :
Features of Emtork Actuators :
- Electrical motor TEFC, 3ph, S-1 Duty
- Insulation Class 'F'
- Travel Limits Switches - 2 Nos.(1 NO + 1 NC)
- Torque Limits Switches - 2 NOs. (1 NO + 1 NC)
- Continuous type local position indicator
- Handwheel with clutch mechanism
- Protection class IP 65
- Hammer-blow effect
- Output couplings viz A/B/C/D/E as per DIN 3210
- Electric motor - TESC, 3ph, S2 or S4 Duty
- Better class of Insulation for motor
- Travel Limits Switches - 2 NO + 2 NC in place of 1 NO + 1 NC - 2NOs.
- Torque Limits Switches - 2 NO + 2 NC in place of 1 NO + 1 NC - 2NOs.
- Additional Travel limit switches (1 NO + 1 NC) - 4 NOs. (Extra) - or (2 NO + 2 NC) -2NOs. (4 NO + 4 NC) -2 NOs
- Feedback potentiometer
- Remote position Indicators-Analogue/Digital/Bar graph
- Space heater
- Electromagnetic, Electronic brake for the motor
- Protection class IP67/IP68
- Various types of local & remote panels
- Foot mounting brackets
- Set of linkages
- Tailor made accessories to suit customers specific requirements
- Thermostats in motor winding
- Field/ Panel mounted source to convert 220VAC to 24 VDC required for transmitter
- Supplementary Spur & Worm gear boxes
- Attachment for linear motion
- Retrofitting at site
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.