- Product Type Electric actuator
- Application The Electrical Actuator is an electro mechanical device which mainly used in control the flue gases.
- Protection Level IP65
- Frequency (MHz) 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Rated Voltage 230 VAC/415VAC Volt (V)
- Output Type Mechanical Motion
- Warranty 1 year
- Supply Ability : 15 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 200000 INR/Unit
- 230 VAC/415VAC Volt (V)
- Mechanical Motion
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Electric actuator
- 1 year
- The Electrical Actuator is an electro mechanical device which mainly used in control the flue gases.
- 15 Unit Per Month
- 5 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- As per customer requirement .
- All India
We are engaged in manufacturing standard grade Multigate Dampers with pneumatic or electrical or non automatic actuator based specifications. Developed from extruded anodized aluminum profiles, these dampers are totally protected against abrasion, impact and rust. Moreover, these Multigate Dampers is preferred for their noise free and consistent operation.
Our company offer various types and sizes of Valves such as Butterfly, Ball, Sluice, Globe and Dampers with Electrical Actuators.
These units will be offered in Ready for use conditions with backup services of installation and commissioning assistance.
Our company can also offer the allied electrical and electronic accessories such as control panels, feedback and positioning devices required in close-loop system.
Electrically operated dampers
We also undertake the assignments for complete designing and manufacturing of various types of dampers such as Motorised Butterfly type single flap dampers, Multi louver dampers, 3 way Diverter dampers, Material Diverters, Slide Gates, Guillotine dampers in IS 2062 , IS 2002, SA 516 , SS 316 , SS 304 , SS 310 etc. We also manufacture High Temperature and High Performance Dampers.
Automated Valves and Dampers
- Electrically or Pneumatically Operated Butterfly Valves or Ball valves or Slide Gates
- Electrically Operated Globe Valves or Sluice or Gate Valves
- Electrically Operated Guillotine and Other varieties of Dampers